Set up Line as a Customer Messaging Channel on your website
Using Bit Assist, configuring Line as a widget button on your website is a straightforward procedure that can be accomplished in a few simple steps.
Our comprehensive tutorial will walk you through these steps.
Setup a Channel
- First, create a widget, then edit the widget
- Click on add channel to add the support assistant of your choice.
- Search & Select the channel of your choice from the channels popup
- Channel Title: Set the proper Channel Title. Default it's taken, Line. This Title is descriptive text for visitors.
Custom Image: You can change the channel image of your preference. Also, if you don't like the normal image, you can add a gif image you want.
Input your Line ID
How to get your Line ID
- First, Login your Line account in Mobile
- Click on 'Gear-icon' ⚙️
- Click on Profile
- Please scroll down to the ID section and proceed to copy the ID if it has already been generated. In the event that the ID has not yet been generated, kindly initiate the generation process and proceed to copy the newly generated ID.
- Then paste into the Line ID name field of your channels popup.
On click open channel onfeature of Widget Options, You can open your channel in a new tab, or current tab, or a new window. Default it's taken, New Tab
Hide after office hoursfeature of Widget Options, You can organize your office time by enabling the Hide after office hours option. You have to upgrade to pro to use the feature.
Channel show onfeature of Widget Options, you can now afford to hide or show channels on mobile and desktops as of your choice.
Now save the channel by clicking the
Savebutton. Then you will see a successful channel-created message.